Below, we have listed a few examples you can jump to straight away. Steps:
2. Return to this screen (automatic!), logged in as Barbara Gardner.
3. Browse the example(s) you would like to see:
- Post in a forum and attach a file, upload an image and insert a video as supporting evidence.
- Complete a Choice activity.
- Start to complete a Lesson activity.
- Access a folder of resources.
- Access a game-like online learning object (IMS package).
- Open a downloadable PowerPoint presentation the teacher made available to the class.
- Check the latest news & notices from the teacher to the class.
- Check Calendar events and add one.
- View badges you've earned for course and site contribution (NEW in 2.5)
- View badges available and awarded in a course (NEW in 2.5)
Assessment and evaluation:
- Submit an assignment and get a grade with teacher feedback.
- Accept a submission statement promising your work is your own
- Submit an assignment as part of a group
- View a marking guide to help with an assignment submission
- View a rubric to help with an assignment submission
- Get feedback on an assignment with a rubric
- Check own course grades.
- Check (self) marked items indicating completion.
- Complete a quiz and review the answers.
- Complete a workshop where you submitt your own material and assess the work of peers.
- Export an item to an external portfolio such as Google docs (Note: you need a Google docs account to try this)
- Insert an language audio clip into glossary and let peers comment on it.
- Collaborate with classmates in a wiki
- Try to solve a mathematical problem together with her classmates.
- Add an item to the class database of resources for others to use and comment on.
- Add an item to the class glossary to build common understanding.
- Post and comment on a blog entry.
- Blog about a particular course activity.
- Comment on a course page (see Comments block).
- Send a Message to a friend.
- Participate in a Chat.
- Customise My Home page.
- Customise My Profile page.
- Upload Private files.
- Use tags to find people, blogs, courses with similar interests
- Insert an image from Flickr sharing site.
- Access a direct link to an external website.
- Insert a video from YouTube sharing site.
- Have a role renamed ('Editor') and permissions expanded in a course.
- Insert a widget on her My Home page.
Want to be a different student?
No problem - full list of accounts is here. Most of these have little or no activity so you can get creative.